Saturday, July 18, 2009

Lesson's needed

I seem to be having an awful time trying to upload pictures. I can occassionally upload one. I would like to upload several for one post. I know they have a video teaching one how do do things on Blogger, but my dial up connection is too slow to view it. We have a nice senior center just a few houses away from mine, and I intend to get down their and see it. I know it says you can upload several pictures at a time, but when I do, I just get the last one. Their is always so much to learn.

Things have been really busy lately,and I haven't had time to work on this.

I come from a large family,of eight children. Until recently,we have five of us girls still able to appreciate life, and enjoy it. We had lost our 3 brothers a few years ago, and now have lost our oldest sister. She was 85, and I know had a good life, and family and will be greatly missed.

Life goes on and so must we. It sometimes comes as a shock that the most important things in our life, we have no control over. Maybe that is a good thing.

I hope I can learn a little more and do a lot better keeping a record of my quilts. Mostly I am doing this for myself. I am going to try one more Log Cabin picture. Hope it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment