Monday, July 20, 2009

Charity Quilts

Smalll Crazy Quilt with pigs in center
Small printed Sunbonnet Sue & Christmas motif quilt
Sunbonnet Sue & Crazy QuiltPreprinted Sunbonnet Sue & appliqued Sunbonnets Sue



Two machine appliqued Sunbonnet



A lot of quilters make quilts for different organizations. My local Senior Center collects them for the Linus Foundation. I believe they are given to children, of all ages. Most ofthe time I make small ones, but do make a few larger ones for teens, etc.





A lot of the ones I made, the director of the center had a lot of preprinted materials of animals, and children related materials. So many are made or centered around these prints. You always have odds and ends of batting, and sometimes I just use flannel for a filler.

No comments:

Post a Comment