Wednesday, February 24, 2016

This is the kind of quilt I work on when I don't have any thing handy to work on.

I always keep a bag of 2 1/2" squares in a basket by my chair that I can hand sew together when I have nothing to work on , and I am bored.  If I don't have something handy I will probably doze off and miss my favorite shows.My sister gave me a whole slew of 2 " squares that she cut by mistake. I saw them and said , I will never use them. Well after seeing them for a couple of years, I decided to sew them together by machine. It was surprisingly quick. She has since passed, and I couldn't part with it. Every time I see it, I think of her and the fun we had. The colors she had went together so well, and mad a pretty quilt.
The colors ln this quilt are quite loud, but I hope children like bright colors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment