Sunday, March 15, 2015

Leftover Triangle Pieces

I had a few leftover triangle pieces, that I had used on a quilt for one of my friends. I decide to sew them together, then sew some white triangles to them to form a diamond in a square background. I then added a couple of large borders to make a small quilt for a toddler.


The next quilt is probably twin size. I used leftover large star pattern, for the center, and added large curtain material that I had to make a quick quilt It has a pink binding and a pink backing.. I had picked up some lovely new  curtain materials, at yard sales. These quilts are going to a homeless shelter.




The following quilts are
much the same, as  the last one with different color combinations








   A few years ago, I went to a quilt show in St Petersburg, Florida, and saw a doll wall hanging with several outfits that were attached by velcro.  I thought it was so cute, that I found the pattern, and made a few of them.I believe the pattern is by the Gingham Goose.. Someone, once suggested it would be nice as the center of a young girls quilt,,as she could sit on the bed to try the different changes of outfits. I just may try that idea.



No comments:

Post a Comment