Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spromgtime Mosaic Pinwheel


I saw this pattern on About.com and decided to try it. The pattern plainly gave directions for an 8 inch block, and a 24 inch block, but for some reason, in my mind I thought , I was cutting out a 12 inch block.  I was going to use 12, 12 inch blocks, so I thought.  Imagine my surprise when I started putting it together. A 24 inch block is a bigggg block. I ended up making two  twin size quilts of  six blocks each, plus layers between blocks and a couple of borders. The quilts really worked up quickly.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed looking at your quilts.Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trish It has been 2 years since you commented on my blog,and I just found it today. I have added pics of wedding gowns I made, if you would like to take a peek at them.
    freemanor

    ReplyDelete