Monday, November 9, 2009

Finished Projects




I have had 4 quilt tops done for some time, but have just not been in the mood to put them together. I went down to visit my sister, who also qullts. She has a nice tall queensize bed, which we lay out the quilt, batting and backs on. so we can pin them together. I made two lap size maple leaf quilts, a scrappy  tulip quilt, and  a summer winds quilt.
Once they are layered it doesn't take to long to put the binding on and tie them. I enjoy doing handwork while watching TV. It helps to keep me a wake to see a whole show. Their has been many a time, though, that I have fallen asleep with the needle in my hand.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Again,
    I saw your post on the quilting forum ...tea for newbies and thought Id pop back to have another look at those gorgeous maple leaf quilts of yours. They are just gorgeous. We did some of those on the CW BOM thread and it was fun. One of the girls did tiny ones and they were so cute. You are an inspiration to us younger ones. Im 53. Sadia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sadia Thanks for checking outmy site. i finally found out how to read the comments.
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete